Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August

Summer is always busy for the Walkers. August and September are busy anyway. Here is a random collage of pics from the last month.

In the early days of August, the E.'s invited us to go boating with them.


That look before you look and see that you look like you're going to fall off.

See what I mean?

Reverse a bit and see what it looked like before he fell off. Notice his tube is flattening. A sure sign that air is leaking out from the tube.

Corey takes a jump with ease....

Maybe not...

Synchronized tubing.

My favorite series of shots from the day. Yes, I am falling on Caleb.



Jump to the end of August (I don't have that many pictures from August). "Normal" everyday life.

What's a guy to do when there's a box of old dress-up clothes around? My answer: find the most ridiculous costume I can.

Hope joins in the fun.

Ditto.

I think I out-ridiculousized myself (ridiculousized is definitely a word).

Hope did too.
Add the glasses.

And now, some pictures not even close to August 2010.

Custard, anyone?

Brothers!

Brothers...



That's all for now.....

Casey

2 comments:

  1. My favorites are the dress up photos! It's so much fun to do that... especially when you have someone related to do it with! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boating looks fun! :-) I want to try that! ;-)

    Hehe! Nice costumes!!! :-P

    Fun seeing pictures of when you all were little! :-)

    ReplyDelete