12 years old, and a giant. I don't get it... I was 5'8 at 12 and grew 6 inches in that year and now almost 5 years later, I've only grown 3 inches and Corey's about to pass me up. What's the deal with this?

This is normal for Corey...
This is not normal for my dad. He just finished a pie eating contest.
Casey learning how to get out of taking a shower.
And in the almost frozen Lake Tahoe. Brave? No, more like foolish.
Oh chocolaty goodness.

So the guy holding the baby is me, but you'll have to be the one that figures out who the baby is. Bonus points to whoever does.
Now to the good ol' pics (cough). Here's one of my mom's record finish for pie eating.
When I first started playing guitar I never wanted to put it down.... shown by the fact that I used to take it every single place we went.
These next 3 photos are from my nephew's birth. A long 19 hours in a cramped waiting room.

And the final ending pic... If you can't tell, this is Christmas with the Hectors. We're singing our traditional "Twelve Days of Christmas" with motions, in case you were wondering about the goofy antics.Kevin
Hehe. I'd like to hear/see that "Twelve Days of Christmas"! :D Will y'all do it next Presbytery, please? ;D
ReplyDeleteKjelgaard (sp?) baby!!!!! Am I right? I've never even met anyone but Mr. and Kate, but the baby just looks Kjelgaard-ish. :)
Great post!
I can't promise anything concerning the twelve days of christmas (you'd probably die from laughing if we did do it) and good job on the Kjeldgaard baby, which is amazing considering you've only met Mr. K and Kate. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing its Jack Kjeldgaard. I'm loving all of the photos. Great job, Kevin!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics Kevin! :-)
ReplyDeleteYep, that's Jackson.
ReplyDelete